My last ep says 14 o.o
Printable View
My last ep says 14 o.o
An ova? perhaps?... O_O who knows... I got me today the AMG ovas!
IRT Xel: Whoa... thats weird. And it can't be an OVA, i would of heard about it... Anyway, have you started watching it?
IRT Dai: Cool! What do you think of it so far?
wait, the idiot who marked it was an idiot.It's episode 13, but the moron marked it as 14 -.-
Whew, for a second there i was really scared. Anyway, you seen them yet?
Too obsessesed w/ WW nyo
.hack//sign is getting so great!! ^_^
IRT Xel: AHH!! Evil Link, have at you!
*Link swords OCB*
nm....
Anyway, i got the second Card Captor Sakura: Master of the Clow (so many words) manga today. Then i found out i could of gotten ?1 off it with a voucher i had. Then i found i could get it for ?5 online. Still, it's cool. Recomended.
I think I'll be putting up a WW av later, maybe. Or I'll use Utena, either or.
Bought Onegai Teacher manga number 1 today
SO far it sux0rz, the plot jumps around way too much, andwhile the concepts good, it uses way too many cliches but not well, like LH does. I hope the animes better, but I probably won't be buyiung anymore of this manga.
Bought Real Bout High School number 5
I finally saw all the A!MG anime, but the OVA...
As anime is nice... somewhat short, only 5 episodes, but, as an Ah! my goddess anime version from the manga, sucks! it tries to include much things from the manga (i guess) but at the end, the only episodes whihc are really funny and somewhat accurate (but not much) are the first three.
I wish they did a remake of this series...